Treplife. Growth hacking. Pivoting. There's a lot of very specific lingo that comes along with being an entrepreneur. Check out some of the best (and weirdest) ones here!
Here's some other treplife jargon you may want to be familiar with (especially in the Material world):
- Burn rate: How fast you're spending that ca$h
- Boss babe: A badass of either gender who is owning it in their industry. (Ideally, you!)
- Deck: Fancy term for a Power Point presentation
- Growth hacking: Facilitating growth through backdoor, inexpensive means, like social media.
- Low hanging fruit: Those lil' things you can tackle (and benefit from) quickly.
- Monetize: How you're gonna make money!
- Pivot: Changing company direction quickly and efficiently.
- Valuation: How much your company is worth.
Did we forget a key term entreprenurs should know? Fill us in below!