Fall is almost here, which means a lot of great activities are on the horizon: carving pumpkins, watching the leaves change, bundling up for cooler weather…and prepping for Black Friday (plus everything that comes after). It’s important to have your store in killer shape for the holidays, which is why we have some nifty posts to help you get everything in order:
• Make sure your SEO is top notch and that your site is fully searchable with our SEO 101 guide.
• Stand out from the holiday marketing frenzy with these simple insights to social media branding.
• Make your life easier (and maybe learn a few things) with these free resources for entrepreneurs.
• Get your Analytics account in shape so that you can easily (and efficiently) track visitors and sales.
• Learn to take great photos with nothing but your cell phone and entice people to add your products to their wish lists.
Prepping for the holidays takes a lot of energy, which is why we’ve also created an awesome fall playlist to keep you going. With jams from Animal Collective to Wolf Parade (and plenty of grooving in between), Material is here with your new favorite soundtrack for fall. So give it a listen now!
What are your favorite songs for fall? Let us know in the comments!